Winter Riding Gloves for Men
Help you Ride Warmer & More Comfortably during the Winter Months.
Thermal Riding Gloves are the last thing you would want to forget when planning your winter riding apparel wardrobe! Without insulated riding gloves, riding in even moderately cold temperatures is uncomfortable.
Riding in extreme temperatures without them can be dangerous as you lose heat through your extremities - hands, feet, and head most.
Tips When Buying Winter Riding Gloves:
- Winter riding gloves should taper towards wrist to prevent heat escape. Velcro wrist grips or strap buckle combination are important features to hold warmth inside. The warmth remains inside with good mid layer insulation.
- Take your pick of insulation; at least two layers of Thermacore and fleece liners give the best. Let the gloves be a little loose to give some airspace in between your hands and the glove.
- Your winter riding gloves should be made in breathable waterproof synthetic or natural leather. Check if you can wear removable glove liner inside.
- If you are buying for the first time ask your trainer for advice, or check with your fellow barn riders as to what thermal winter riding gloves they own and like. Shop around across brands like Ariat Gloves, Mountain Horse Thermal Gloves, Heritage Winter Gloves. A good pair of winter riding gloves can make all the difference.
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- Sponsorships & Fundraising
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees