Frequently Asked Questions
- Order Status
- Payment Options
- Promotion Codes
- Return Policies
- What are your general return policies?
- How do I return an item?
- How long will it take to process?
- How will my money be credited to me?
- Footwear. Can I return it?
- Underwear. Can I return it?
- Custom items. Can I return them?
- Semi-Custom items. Can I return them?
- Saddles. Can I try out and return them?
- International Order. Can I return it?
- Outlet Items. Can I return them?
- Horse Blankets. Can I return them?
- Equestrian Collections Warranty
- Why did I get a Store Credit?
- Shipping Information
- What is 1-Way & 2-Way Premium Shipping?
- How are shipping rates calculated?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What are the international rates?
- What are the Canada shipping rates?
- What is rate for Australia/Indonesia?
- What is rate for Asia?
- What is the rate for Europe?
- What is the rate for Middle East?
- What is Rate for Scandinavia & Spain?
- What is the rate for the Caribbean?
- What is the rate to India and Pakistan?
- What is the rate to Korea?
- What is the rate for South America?
- What is the rate for Mexico?
- What is rate for South Africa?
- What is rate for Russia/ Eastern Europe
- What is $175 Free Shipping All About?
- Can I have multiple shipping addresses?
- When will I receive my order?
- Can I expedite a shipment?
- Footwear to return. How do I do that?
- Saddle to return. How do I do that?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- When should I insure my package?
- I won't be home when my package arrives?
- What is a default shipping address?
- Where will my package ship from?
- What about Insurance?
- Are there any customs & duty involved?
- What are Free Shipping Products?
- What is Express Shopping?
- Can I track my order on line?
- Do I need to create an account to order?
- How do I order?
- How do I add items to my cart?
- How can I remove an item?
- How do I check out?
- Is the ordering process secure?
- What about shipping?
- What about taxes?
- What guarantees do you have?
- What payment methods to you accept?
- When will my order arrive?
- What is Express Shopping?
- How does the Myler Bit Rental Work?
- How do I edit my Credit Card?
- Credit Card Problems?
- Contact and Communication
- Recalls and Disclaimers
- Ways to Save
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
More About Equestrian Collections
- About Us
- About our website
- About our products
- About our brands
- About our customers
- Interested in Being One of Our Vendors?
Privacy and Security
- Your Privacy
- Your Security
- Children's Guidelines
Mount Up to Rewards
- Rewards for You
- About Mount Up to Rewards
Tips and Helpful Hints
- Tips for the Rider
- Choosing an Equestrian Sports Bra
- Boots, Boots, Boots - Which to Choose?!
- Riding Helmets & Safety Equipment
- Tips for Choosing a Winter Jacket
- Choosing Schooling Breeches
- Gifts for Your Trainer
- Fall Fashion Season!
- Getting Started: Equipment for Beginners
- About Full Seat Breeches
- Safety Tips for Hunting Season
- What to Wear to Your First Show!
- A-Circuit Trends on a Budget
- Made in the USA
- Fire Safety - Mitigation and Evacuation
- Your Fall Equestrian To-Do List
- Equestrian Undergarments
- Equestrian Fitness
- American vs Euro Sizing
- Tips for Horse
- Ask the Vet, Sallie S. Hyman VMD, DACVIM
- What do I do for an Equine Runny Nose?
- How do I Handle a Vaccine Reaction?
- What About Joint Supplements?
- How Hot is too Hot?
- Barn Biosecurity. Why it matters!
- Thrush. What is it? How do I treat it?
- Equine First Aid. What do I Need?
- Grazing Muzzles and Metabolic Syndrome
- Shoo Fly! Horses vs. Flies ...
- Equine Vital Signs. What's Normal?
- Sheath and Udder Cleaning
- Cribbing. How Do I Make it Stop?
- Saddle Pads. What Kind Should I Buy?
- Trailering 101
- Saddle Fitting
- To Blanket or Not to Blanket
- Equine Vaccination Basics
- Equine Leg Protection
- Mini Horse Health
- Equine Dental Health
- Stable Vices
- The Prepurchase Examination
- Foals: What to Watch For
- Pain Management
- Draft Horses
- Hay Basics
- Barn Safety
- Calming Supplements
- Cold Weather Riding
- Equine Hoof Abscesses
- Bute and Banamine
- Equine Internal Parasites
- Equine Endurance and Electrolytes
- Burn Injuries
- West Nile
- Cold Weather Care
- Cold Weather Care for the Senior Horse
- Equine Rhinitis Virus
- Equine Ulcers
- Rain Rot
- Fall Hazards: Red Maple Leaf Toxicity
- 2013 AAEP Convention
- "Heaves" What is it?
- Lyme Disease
- Holiday Hazards
- Fashion Focus
Super Sponsorship Affiliate Program
- Become a Super Sponsorship Affiliate
- Successful Sponsorship Affiliates are...
- Equestrian Non-Profits
- Equestrian Interest Portals
- Equestrian Community Sites
- Equestrian Dating Sites
- Equestrian Travel Sites
- Boarding & Training Barns
- Equestrian Content & Information Sites
- Equestrian Organization Sites - 1 level
- Equestrian Organization Sites - Multi
- Equestrian Clubs
- Horse Show Sites
- Equestrian Consumer Shows
- Equestrian Directories
- Equestrian Services Sites
- Equestrian College Sites
- How the Program Works for You...
- The Power of Super Sponsorship
- Monthly Payments
- Participation is Easy & Free
- Eco-Conscious Products
- Save Trees - No Catalogs
Troxel Safety Resource Center
HistoryAbout Equestrian Collections
The Equestrian Collections web site is dedicated to bringing you entire collections of equestrian apparel and equipment from the top manufacturers around the world. We think that you will be surprised to see what a wonderful variety of equestrian merchandise for horse, stable, and rider is actually available.Equestrian Collections is a whole new way of shopping - we show you what is available and then the choice is YOURS. Equestrian Collections is always looking for new quality products to bring to you, our customer, to make your riding experience safer and more pleasant and to help you and your horse look terrific while you ride!
Equestrian Collections is a division of Arnott Mason Corporation, a business owned and operated by women. Chris Duggan founded the company in 1994 to address the Specialty size equestrian market with the1824 Collection. This collection is now available on Equestrian Collections. Equestrian Collections debuted in May of 2003.
All our customer service representatives are riders, knowledgeable about all the apparel and equipment that we offer on the site. We also have several technical experts who can advise you on what attire is appropriate for certain disciplines and levels of riding.
About Equestrian Collections
Who is "Equestrian Collections?"We are an on-line Equestrian store that takes an entirely new approach to equestrian retail - offering you more choices than any other equestrian retailer on the planet!
What do We Do?We deliver smiles to your doorstep! That familiar brown box that arrives on your doorstep - you placed your order a few days ago and, almost effortlessly, there it is! A crazy mix of things for you and your horse. You open it and smile. Perfect!
How do we do it?Twice a year, every year, your top equestrian brands meet at major trade shows - Ariat, Kerrits, Romfh, Rambo, Mountain Horse, Horze, Stetson, Weatherbeeta and more are represented. Equestrian Collections’ teams are there, oohing and aahing over all the great new products about to arrive at their warehouses across the United States. But here is where we differ from all the other equestrian stores and tack shops. Instead of selecting a small number of products we think you should buy, we offer it ALL!We take the reality of all those warehouses bursting with products - paddock boots, show shirts, breeches, horse blankets, saddles, bridles, bits - and transform them into one massive virtual warehouse - Equestrian Collections.At dead of night, when even the most avid shopper is fast asleep, we synchronize our site with the contents of all those warehouses. Newly arrived products are switched on; out of stock items turn themselves off. Our digital shelves are stocked and ready for you for the day ahead.These are tricky operations that require a million dollar system making sure that you can find exactly what you want, load it into your cart and check out. It is highly complicated, but thanks to our endlessly devoted technical crew, it does a brilliant job.We are hard core data and technical experts at work, but at home, we’re equestrians - a team of long time riders and horse owners who bring the site to life. We understand your goals, your hopes and your aspirations for the new equestrian season, because we share them! We understand why choosing the right blanket and the right bit is important to you. We have horses at home, too!So, you place your totally unique order. You press the button, and send your hopes that exactly that bit will make the difference, that the new blanket will keep your horse warm and dry, that the new show shirt will make you look wonderful in the show ring. Your order goes off into cyberspace - but it is people that make it happen. A team of people, gathering data, packing up your box, and hurrying your order from those warehouses across the United States, back to us at Equestrian Collections. Where, in turn, it is checked and sent on to you. To arrive at your doorstep. For you to open. With it always comes our hope that it will make you smile.
100% Satisfaction GuaranteeEquestrian Collections is committed to customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the item to us and we will refund, replace, or credit you for it. We have faith in our products and want you to be happy with your purchase. We promise to deliver quality and value in every product we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied, please let us know and we'll make it right
Mission StatementTo Bring the Equestrian Shopping Universe to your Finger Tips. To show you the shopper all the products that each major Equestrian Brand has available for you to buy that particular day. To let you see those products in the best way that technology allows with as much information as we can for you to make a well-considered choice based on your needs and budget. We pledge to get the products that you purchase to you as quickly and as cost effectively as we can. We believe that you prefer us to respect your desire and ability to choose from the total Equestrian Shopping Universe over much less choice delivered at marginally faster speed.
How Are We Different?You get to shop from over 100 equestrian warehouses in the USA and Canada.
How Are We Better?100% "Cherry-Picking" Free! We don't choose products for you; the choices are entirely yours to make.
How is our Customer Experience Better?We are committed to providing a 10 out of 10 customer experience. Less than a 10? Call the CEO's cell phone: 540-751-8411 (Yes, this is real! Go ahead!)
How do we Understanding You Better?We share your passion for all things Horse. We are horse owners too!
About our staff
The staff at Equestrian Collections are all riders and horse-lovers. Our Customer Care Department is staffed with experienced riders and horse owners. They bring an incredible amount of joint experience to their conversations with our customers.
If they do get an occasional question that stumps them, we also have the resources of several industry experts to help you make the best choices for you and your horse.
1824 Specialty Sizes
1824 Specialty Sizes was started by Chris Duggan in 1995 and was the first company that dedicated itself to serving the needs of the plus-sized rider.
After 8 years in catalog form and 5 years on the internet, the 1824 Collection is now a part of the Equestrian Collections website - under its own Collection. The 1824 Collection offers a full range of apparel for the show or pleasure rider, including breeches, shirts, jackets and boots.
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- Sponsorships & Fundraising
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees