Rambo by Horseware Horse Blanket Collection
The Best Horse Blankets Your Horse Can Get!
In 1985, the horse blanket industry changed forever with the establishment of Horseware Products Ltd. Founder Tom MacGuiness' determination to produce a horse blanket that didn't leak, didn't make the horse sweat, and didn't slip, led to the creation of the Rambo Original - the first fully waterproof and breathable turnout blanket that REALLY worked.
By 1996, the Rambo horse blanket had become the world's best selling turnout blanket, and its design has become the industry standard. Rambo horse blankets are legendary for their fit, style and performance. Rambo horse blankets fit, Rambo horse blankets last, and Rambo horse blankets stay waterproof! It's just that simple.
Choose the Rambo horse blanket that is right for your horse:
- Traditional Rambo Original Turnouts - they now support the Rambo liner system!
- Rambo Optimo - exceptional freedom of movement
- Rambo Sheets and Coolers - not just for winter!
- Rambo Quarter Horse Turnouts - cut to fit your stock horse
- Fantastic Rambo Newmarket and Team Ireland lines for style!
Why Rambo? Because Rambo horse blankets work, they last, and they are the best blanket on the market! Rambo constantly innovates their products based on their ongoing research.
Some recent product innovations include:
- Inclusion of the V front closure and chest trigger clips on all Rambo Blankets
- Anti-bacterial lining
- AquatTrans coating - keeps your horse dryer
- Removable surcingles
- PVC covered tail cord
- 3 year guarantee - that's the whole point isn't it?!
What Shoppers like You Bought Most.
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- Sponsorships & Fundraising
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees