Shop for Ladies' Equestrian Boots
Find the Styles You Want in the Sizes You Need
The modern riding boot is relatively low-heeled, with a heel of less than one inch, though historically a higher heel was common, as it has always been critically important for riding boots to prevent the foot from slipping through the stirrup. Today, only some styles of cowboy boot retain a higher heel than other modern riding boots.
Choose the Right Boots for Your Discipline and Riding Style
Select by Riding Style: The first consideration should be based on the style of horseback riding you will be doing:
- Schooling - Paddock Boots are popular, though many people prefer to school in the same boots they show in.
- Trail Riding - Sneaker Style Boots and Paddock Boots for English riders and Western Boots for Western riders
- Hunter/Jumper Shows - Field Boots, although Dress Boots are technically permissible too
- Dressage Shows - Dress boots and Dressage Boots. Dressage boots have a stiffened back and do not tend to drop as much at the ankle.
- Eventing Shows - Dress boots and/or Field boots. Some riders wear Field boots for Cross Country and Stadium and switch to Dress or Dressage boots for the Dressage portion of the show.
- Hunting - Either Dress or Field boots are appropriate
- Western Riding - Western Boots come in a variety of styles from Western Dress Boots, to the popular Roper Style Boots
Select by Brand:
Select by Price Range:
Winter Riding Boots:
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees