Lounging the Rider for the Perfect Seat by Linda Benedik
Step-By-Step Guide to Longeing Others and Being Longed
Now, for the first time in book form, Longeing the Rider for the Perfect Seat, the step–by–step guide to both longeing others and being longed unveils the secrets behind the most beautiful and functional riding in the world.
By combining traditional mounted exercises with yoga, conscious breath work, and hands-on bodywork, Linda Benedik’s unique rider–longeing program, Riding Without Reins, helps the rider create a personal balance that leads to a deeper connection with the horse while at the same time developing a stable, correct, elegant, independent seat—every rider’s goal.
Riders, instructors, and longeurs will learn the nuts and bolts of rider longeing, including how to:
• Choose a longe horse and outfit him correctly• Cue him with stance and longe whip, and be safe about it• Structure a rider–longeing session at various stages of seat development• Maximize learning and rider recall while avoiding common pitfalls like physical exhaustion and over–facing
|Write a Review|
|This product has not been rated by any customers. Be the first person to write a review of this product.
$75 Monthly Gift Certificate Prize and a $1000 Gift Certificate End of Year Grand Prize
If you own this product, please write a review for it. The Review should be helpful to other Shoppers and reflect your own experience with this product. Prizes awarded based on the quality of the review - positive or otherwise.
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- Sponsorships & Fundraising
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees