Trailer Eyes B2 Wireless Monitor Complete Set
Trailer Eyes® B2 Wireless Monitoring System to Keep an Eye on Horses in the Trailer, in the Foaling Barn or Outbuilding.
The Trailer Eyes® B2 Wireless Trailer Monitoring System will allow you to monitor your horses in the barn, trailer paddock or pasture. Easy to install, with no tools necessary, this system will give you peace of mind.
As horsemen ourselves, we know how worrisome having horses can be. After years of development and testing, Trailer Eyes® has developed a user friendly, and reasonably priced system that can double as a foaling camera (within 1200 ft). Practical, mobile, durable and affordable.
The Trailer Eyes® Wireless Trailer Monitoring System features:
Transmission Frequency----------ISM 5.800 MHz
Disclaimers and Warnings:
• This product should not be used by the driver of a motor vehicle while driving.
• To prevent fire or shock hazards, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture
• Notice to drivers in California and Minnesota: State law prohibits drivers in California and Minnesota from using suction mounts on their windshields while operating motor vehicles. Other mounting options should be used. Trailer Eyes® does not take any responsibility for any fines, penalties, or damages that may be incurred as a result of disregarding this notice (See California Vehicle code section 26708(a); Minnesota Statutes 2005, section 169.71) Other states may have passed a similar law, please check your state’s traffic laws and codes.
• 2.4 GHz wireless video technology uses four channel frequencies: 2414,2432,2450 and 2468MHZ. The FCC has only opened these four channels for public use. As a result, any brand’s 2.4 GHz wireless video monitor can receive the signal sent from this unit. Also, this unit’s monitor can receive another camera’s signal (Signal Interference). Please be warned that there is no guarantee of your privacy while you are using this unit. Anyone with a 2.4GHz wireless monitor within a 300 foot range of this unit’s camera can receive a signal from this unit.
|Return for credit:||12 Month(s)|
|Return for refund:||30 Day(s)|
|Return for repair/replacement:||12 Month(s)|
Equestrian Collections carries over 65,000 products. We are committed to each and every product we sell, and our goal is that you are happy with any product you purchase.
Some of our products come with Manufacturer's Warranties. Please note, these warranties are through the manufacturer and not Equestrian Collections. It is the customer's responsibility to meet the qualifications of the manufacturer (For example, return a warranty card after purchase). Any warranty information provided to Equestrian Collections by the manufacturer will be included with your purchase.
Products that DO NOT have a Manufacturer's Warranty are covered by the Equestrian Collections Warranty. Unless otherwise noted, Equestrian Collections will replace or repair a product that fails within six months of purchase, with normal use and conditions.
There are speical, legal, and health related considerations that preclude warranties, or returns, on certain categories of products:
- All Departments
- The Rider
- Horse Apparel
- Health Care
- Sales & Clearance
- GIFT CENTRAL
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- [+] Give feedback about our site.
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees
Item is being added to cart