The Outback Trading Oilskin Pak-A-Roo Parka stows inside it's own built-in pack making this oilskin parka easy to take anywhere. With 5 oz waterproof oilskin and cozy taffeta lining, the Oilskin Pak-A-Roo Parka is the perfect solution to protect against unpredictable weather.
The Unisex Oilskin Pak-A Roo Parka has so many great features including:
- 8 oz oilskin, waterproof, taffeta lining
- Snap over storm placket protects 2-way zipper
- Adjustable drawstring hood rolls into collar
- Adjustable drawstring waist and adjustable cuffs
- Snapover placket protects two way zipper
- Covered, zippered side pockets
- Snap-open back vents
- Stows inside it's own built-in pack
- Unisex sizes
Pak-A-Roo's offer ultimate convenience with their ability to roll into a built-in pack to go anywhere, anytime. Pak-A-Roo's are the perfect solution to unpredictable showers - simply unzip from their packs, shake and stay dry. Pak-A-Roo's are lightweight, portable raingear that's durable, practical and a favorite for riders in every discipline that does extra duty as excellent urban, suburban or travel rainwear. Oilskin is a cotton fabric that is infused with oil, thus leaving you with a durable material that repels water, “water, and oil don’t mix!”
Please note: Some of our customers have found Outback Trading products to run large. Please consult the size chart, and ladies may want to consider sizing down.