Frequently Asked Questions
- Order Status
- Payment Options
- Promotion Codes
- Return Policies
- What are your general return policies?
- How do I return an item?
- How long will it take to process?
- How will my money be credited to me?
- Footwear. Can I return it?
- Underwear. Can I return it?
- Custom items. Can I return them?
- Semi-Custom items. Can I return them?
- Saddles. Can I try out and return them?
- International Order. Can I return it?
- Outlet Items. Can I return them?
- Horse Blankets. Can I return them?
- Equestrian Collections Warranty
- Why did I get a Store Credit?
- Shipping Information
- What is 1-Way & 2-Way Premium Shipping?
- How are shipping rates calculated?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What are the international rates?
- What are the Canada shipping rates?
- What is rate for Australia/Indonesia?
- What is rate for Asia?
- What is the rate for Europe?
- What is the rate for Middle East?
- What is Rate for Scandinavia & Spain?
- What is the rate for the Caribbean?
- What is the rate to India and Pakistan?
- What is the rate to Korea?
- What is the rate for South America?
- What is the rate for Mexico?
- What is rate for South Africa?
- What is rate for Russia/ Eastern Europe
- What is $175 Free Shipping All About?
- Can I have multiple shipping addresses?
- When will I receive my order?
- Can I expedite a shipment?
- Footwear to return. How do I do that?
- Saddle to return. How do I do that?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- When should I insure my package?
- I won't be home when my package arrives?
- What is a default shipping address?
- Where will my package ship from?
- What about Insurance?
- Are there any customs & duty involved?
- What are Free Shipping Products?
- What is Express Shopping?
- Can I track my order on line?
- Do I need to create an account to order?
- How do I order?
- How do I add items to my cart?
- How can I remove an item?
- How do I check out?
- Is the ordering process secure?
- What about shipping?
- What about taxes?
- What guarantees do you have?
- What payment methods to you accept?
- When will my order arrive?
- What is Express Shopping?
- How does the Myler Bit Rental Work?
- How do I edit my Credit Card?
- Credit Card Problems?
- Contact and Communication
- Recalls and Disclaimers
- Ways to Save
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
More About Equestrian Collections
- About Us
- About our website
- About our products
- About our brands
- About our customers
- Interested in Being One of Our Vendors?
Privacy and Security
- Your Privacy
- Your Security
- Children's Guidelines
Mount Up to Rewards
- Rewards for You
- About Mount Up to Rewards
Tips and Helpful Hints
- Tips for the Rider
- Choosing an Equestrian Sports Bra
- Boots, Boots, Boots - Which to Choose?!
- Riding Helmets & Safety Equipment
- Tips for Choosing a Winter Jacket
- Choosing Schooling Breeches
- Gifts for Your Trainer
- Fall Fashion Season!
- Getting Started: Equipment for Beginners
- About Full Seat Breeches
- Safety Tips for Hunting Season
- What to Wear to Your First Show!
- A-Circuit Trends on a Budget
- Made in the USA
- Fire Safety - Mitigation and Evacuation
- Your Fall Equestrian To-Do List
- Equestrian Undergarments
- Equestrian Fitness
- American vs Euro Sizing
- Tips for Horse
- Ask the Vet, Sallie S. Hyman VMD, DACVIM
- What do I do for an Equine Runny Nose?
- How do I Handle a Vaccine Reaction?
- What About Joint Supplements?
- How Hot is too Hot?
- Barn Biosecurity. Why it matters!
- Thrush. What is it? How do I treat it?
- Equine First Aid. What do I Need?
- Grazing Muzzles and Metabolic Syndrome
- Shoo Fly! Horses vs. Flies ...
- Equine Vital Signs. What's Normal?
- Sheath and Udder Cleaning
- Cribbing. How Do I Make it Stop?
- Saddle Pads. What Kind Should I Buy?
- Trailering 101
- Saddle Fitting
- To Blanket or Not to Blanket
- Equine Vaccination Basics
- Equine Leg Protection
- Mini Horse Health
- Equine Dental Health
- Stable Vices
- The Prepurchase Examination
- Foals: What to Watch For
- Pain Management
- Draft Horses
- Hay Basics
- Barn Safety
- Calming Supplements
- Cold Weather Riding
- Equine Hoof Abscesses
- Bute and Banamine
- Equine Internal Parasites
- Equine Endurance and Electrolytes
- Burn Injuries
- West Nile
- Cold Weather Care
- Cold Weather Care for the Senior Horse
- Equine Rhinitis Virus
- Equine Ulcers
- Rain Rot
- Fall Hazards: Red Maple Leaf Toxicity
- 2013 AAEP Convention
- "Heaves" What is it?
- Lyme Disease
- Holiday Hazards
- Fashion Focus
Super Sponsorship Affiliate Program
- Become a Super Sponsorship Affiliate
- Successful Sponsorship Affiliates are...
- Equestrian Non-Profits
- Equestrian Interest Portals
- Equestrian Community Sites
- Equestrian Dating Sites
- Equestrian Travel Sites
- Boarding & Training Barns
- Equestrian Content & Information Sites
- Equestrian Organization Sites - 1 level
- Equestrian Organization Sites - Multi
- Equestrian Clubs
- Horse Show Sites
- Equestrian Consumer Shows
- Equestrian Directories
- Equestrian Services Sites
- Equestrian College Sites
- How the Program Works for You...
- The Power of Super Sponsorship
- Monthly Payments
- Participation is Easy & Free
- Eco-Conscious Products
- Save Trees - No Catalogs
Troxel Safety Resource Center
Tips for Horse: Bitless Bridles
What about Bitless Brides?
Husband and wife team, Gerry Guy and Zoe Brooks, designed and patented the Nurtural Horse Bitless Bridle on their 500 acre farm in Northern Ontario in 2005. It all started when Zoe's mare did not respond well to a bit, and Zoe needed to find an alternative to to traditional bits and bridles.
NH: Because your horse will be happier! And happier horses perform better and generally make better mounts.
NH: You can do anything you like with a Nurtural Bitless Bridle! English or Western, horses are generally more confident and relaxed when working in a bitless bridle as opposed to any kind of bit.
NH: Sure! We make and customize bridles for "minis to mammoths!" So we've got a Nurtural Bitless Bridle for virtually any type of driving horse.
NH: That's probably the most frequently asked question we get. And the answer is a resounding "yes." Of course, you don't have to listen to us, we have lots of examples of happy customers:
"I just tried my new bridle!! My horse was so light and prefect! He is a TN Walker and gaited like he never has with a bit! He was so soft and responsive and stopped immediately!"
"I have a 21 year old Belgian Draft. Put him in this bitless, now he stops on a dime and give you a nickle change. "
NH: Not long at all! We do public Nurtural Bitless Challenges, saying "Bring us ANY horse. What it does in a bit, you will do better in a Nurtural Bitless." We have thirty minutes to show what they can do in a bit, then we take the horse and rider (or driver) bitless for the first time, and then repeat whatever they did in the bit. Every horse to date has done noticeably better!
NH: It's the patented Circle-X that holds the reinstraps securely under the chin, so they stay on the horseís cheek for maximum directional control.
Our reinstraps do not twist, tangle or pinch the nose. The nosebandís rubber gripping gives added contact, allowing more respect without slipping. Horses do not push into this noseband; they stop and back up with ease.
Many points of adjustment in the reinstraps allow you to attach your reins close to the horseís mouth to improve bending and stopping signals.
Our solid crown piece ensures the reinstraps do not slip or become uneven, providing minimal, yet consistent poll pressure for slowing and stopping.
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- Sponsorships & Fundraising
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees