Frequently Asked Questions
- Order Status
- Payment Options
- Promotion Codes
- Return Policies
- What are your general return policies?
- How do I return an item?
- How long will it take to process?
- How will my money be credited to me?
- Footwear. Can I return it?
- Underwear. Can I return it?
- Custom items. Can I return them?
- Semi-Custom items. Can I return them?
- Saddles. Can I try out and return them?
- International Order. Can I return it?
- Outlet Items. Can I return them?
- Horse Blankets. Can I return them?
- Equestrian Collections Warranty
- Why did I get a Store Credit?
- Shipping Information
- What is 1-Way & 2-Way Premium Shipping?
- How are shipping rates calculated?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What are the international rates?
- What are the Canada shipping rates?
- What is rate for Australia/Indonesia?
- What is rate for Asia?
- What is the rate for Europe?
- What is the rate for Middle East?
- What is Rate for Scandinavia & Spain?
- What is the rate for the Caribbean?
- What is the rate to India and Pakistan?
- What is the rate to Korea?
- What is the rate for South America?
- What is the rate for Mexico?
- What is rate for South Africa?
- What is rate for Russia/ Eastern Europe
- What is $175 Free Shipping All About?
- Can I have multiple shipping addresses?
- When will I receive my order?
- Can I expedite a shipment?
- Footwear to return. How do I do that?
- Saddle to return. How do I do that?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- When should I insure my package?
- I won't be home when my package arrives?
- What is a default shipping address?
- Where will my package ship from?
- What about Insurance?
- Are there any customs & duty involved?
- What are Free Shipping Products?
- What is Express Shopping?
- Can I track my order on line?
- Do I need to create an account to order?
- How do I order?
- How do I add items to my cart?
- How can I remove an item?
- How do I check out?
- Is the ordering process secure?
- What about shipping?
- What about taxes?
- What guarantees do you have?
- What payment methods to you accept?
- When will my order arrive?
- What is Express Shopping?
- How does the Myler Bit Rental Work?
- How do I edit my Credit Card?
- Credit Card Problems?
- Contact and Communication
- Recalls and Disclaimers
- Ways to Save
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
More About Equestrian Collections
- About Us
- About our website
- About our products
- About our brands
- About our customers
- Interested in Being One of Our Vendors?
Privacy and Security
- Your Privacy
- Your Security
- Children's Guidelines
Mount Up to Rewards
- Rewards for You
- About Mount Up to Rewards
Tips and Helpful Hints
- Tips for the Rider
- Choosing an Equestrian Sports Bra
- Boots, Boots, Boots - Which to Choose?!
- Riding Helmets & Safety Equipment
- Tips for Choosing a Winter Jacket
- Choosing Schooling Breeches
- Gifts for Your Trainer
- Fall Fashion Season!
- Getting Started: Equipment for Beginners
- About Full Seat Breeches
- Safety Tips for Hunting Season
- What to Wear to Your First Show!
- A-Circuit Trends on a Budget
- Made in the USA
- Fire Safety - Mitigation and Evacuation
- Your Fall Equestrian To-Do List
- Equestrian Undergarments
- Equestrian Fitness
- American vs Euro Sizing
- Tips for Horse
- Ask the Vet, Sallie S. Hyman VMD, DACVIM
- What do I do for an Equine Runny Nose?
- How do I Handle a Vaccine Reaction?
- What About Joint Supplements?
- How Hot is too Hot?
- Barn Biosecurity. Why it matters!
- Thrush. What is it? How do I treat it?
- Equine First Aid. What do I Need?
- Grazing Muzzles and Metabolic Syndrome
- Shoo Fly! Horses vs. Flies ...
- Equine Vital Signs. What's Normal?
- Sheath and Udder Cleaning
- Cribbing. How Do I Make it Stop?
- Saddle Pads. What Kind Should I Buy?
- Trailering 101
- Saddle Fitting
- To Blanket or Not to Blanket
- Equine Vaccination Basics
- Equine Leg Protection
- Mini Horse Health
- Equine Dental Health
- Stable Vices
- The Prepurchase Examination
- Foals: What to Watch For
- Pain Management
- Draft Horses
- Hay Basics
- Barn Safety
- Calming Supplements
- Cold Weather Riding
- Equine Hoof Abscesses
- Bute and Banamine
- Equine Internal Parasites
- Equine Endurance and Electrolytes
- Burn Injuries
- West Nile
- Cold Weather Care
- Cold Weather Care for the Senior Horse
- Equine Rhinitis Virus
- Equine Ulcers
- Rain Rot
- Fall Hazards: Red Maple Leaf Toxicity
- 2013 AAEP Convention
- "Heaves" What is it?
- Lyme Disease
- Holiday Hazards
- Fashion Focus
Super Sponsorship Affiliate Program
- Become a Super Sponsorship Affiliate
- Successful Sponsorship Affiliates are...
- Equestrian Non-Profits
- Equestrian Interest Portals
- Equestrian Community Sites
- Equestrian Dating Sites
- Equestrian Travel Sites
- Boarding & Training Barns
- Equestrian Content & Information Sites
- Equestrian Organization Sites - 1 level
- Equestrian Organization Sites - Multi
- Equestrian Clubs
- Horse Show Sites
- Equestrian Consumer Shows
- Equestrian Directories
- Equestrian Services Sites
- Equestrian College Sites
- How the Program Works for You...
- The Power of Super Sponsorship
- Monthly Payments
- Participation is Easy & Free
- Eco-Conscious Products
- Save Trees - No Catalogs
Troxel Safety Resource Center
Fashion Focus: An Interveiw with Laura Romfh
Equestrian Collections Chats with Laura Romfh
Laura Romfh, creator of Romfh equestrian clothing, was born into a Floridian equestrian family and started riding at the age of two on her grandparents Fort Lauderdale farm. From lesson, to pony club, to Dressage, and on to Eventing, riding has been a part of her life from the very beginning.
After high school, Laura attended the Parsons School of Design in Los Angeles. With a lifetime of riding, and the best fashion design education, the obvious next step was to start her own equestrian clothing company ... at the ripe old age of twenty-five!
Laura, also an avid runner, hiker and back-packer, loved the outdoors and how special fabrics and fibers made the outdoors even more fun and comfortable. She saw the equestrian market was missing this entirely. At that point equestrian clothing was all made of cotton, acrylic, nylon or polyester. She also noticed that riding clothing didn't really fit. The polos were boxy and unflattering; the breeches shaped for little boys with no curves. Basically, clothing was completely unchanged from the 1970's and 80's.
The Romfh clothing line has really taken off! Romfh has come to exemplify classic, no-nonsense tasteful equestrian fashion for serious rider athletes.
LR: As well as being a rider, I am also an avid shopper! Between trips to Europe, shopping both on line and going to stores, my mind is constantly seeking clothing and trends which lend themselves to the equestrian market. I'm always seeking need for our equestrians and figuring out the best way to fill those. Each season I put together a collection which makes sense for my brand and helps fulfill some of those equestrian desires. As well as constant communications with my factories, I also travel and meet with them several times a year. They, too, are searching the markets to bring me the newest and latest trends and developments they've found. We all work together to bring a comprehensive group of products and styles which make sense with current market needs.
LR: Its always an on-going process, but from the development sketches to launching new items available to the public takes about one year. There are exceptions, when, at the last minute, new needs pop up and I'm able to turn items around from customer request in about five to six months.
LR: Of course! I always start "pie in the sky" and work my way down to what items make the most sense, keeping in mind technical fit, financial aspects, and holes in the market.
LR: Some items are so popular, it doesn't make a lot of sense to change them right away. For example, by Romfh CoolMax Show Shirt, launched the first season of Romfh, essentially unchanged (give or take small fit adjustments over the past fifteen years) was my number one selling item for most of the life of the company. This spring 2012, we have completely updated the look, feel, and fit of this popular item. We continue to be on the cutting edge of fabric trends and consumer needs, while never losing the essence of what makes this Romfh show shirt popular. The updated version is called the Romfh Pirouette Show Shirt, featuring lightening fast fabric colling performance, better fit, while continuing to respect the great simple concepts that make this shirt work.
LR: I pull from a combination of what I've seen while doing market research and what colors inspire me. I never know where these inspirations will come from. Sometimes movies, sometimes seeing new exhibitions at museums and many times from what I've seen while traveling Europe and Asia. I always bear in mind our needs as equestrians.
LR: For better or worse, she is me in many ways. Having been a rider all my life, I am familiar with the different needs of equestrians, no matter your age or size. I know my own mental thought process when I'm shopping and trying on clothing. I try to make clothing which makes a woman say "Yes! I look and feel great!" when she puts on my clothing. As a woman, I know nothing makes me happier and more confident than loving how I look and my overall comfort. And really, in our sport, as much as we are athletes, we are all women who want to look and feel great.
LR: Dressage, much like Romfh clothing, is the perfect marriage between strength and beauty. Heather is the essence of athletic elegance, both on and off the horse. It's only a natural fit that Romfh clothing and Heather compliment each other. I'm happy that Romfh is often a part of Heather's generous contribution to making our sport as beautiful and powerful as it is today.
Thank you Laura!
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- Sponsorships & Fundraising
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees