Frequently Asked Questions
- Order Status
- Payment Options
- Promotion Codes
- Return Policies
- What are your general return policies?
- How do I return an item?
- How long will it take to process?
- How will my money be credited to me?
- Footwear. Can I return it?
- Underwear. Can I return it?
- Custom items. Can I return them?
- Semi-Custom items. Can I return them?
- Saddles. Can I try out and return them?
- International Order. Can I return it?
- Outlet Items. Can I return them?
- Horse Blankets. Can I return them?
- Equestrian Collections Warranty
- Why did I get a Store Credit?
- Shipping Information
- What is 1-Way & 2-Way Premium Shipping?
- How are shipping rates calculated?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What are the international rates?
- What are the Canada shipping rates?
- What is rate for Australia/Indonesia?
- What is rate for Asia?
- What is the rate for Europe?
- What is the rate for Middle East?
- What is Rate for Scandinavia & Spain?
- What is the rate for the Caribbean?
- What is the rate to India and Pakistan?
- What is the rate to Korea?
- What is the rate for South America?
- What is the rate for Mexico?
- What is rate for South Africa?
- What is rate for Russia/ Eastern Europe
- What is $200 Free Shipping All About?
- Can I have multiple shipping addresses?
- When will I receive my order?
- Can I expedite a shipment?
- Footwear to return. How do I do that?
- Saddle to return. How do I do that?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- When should I insure my package?
- I won't be home when my package arrives?
- What is a default shipping address?
- Where will my package ship from?
- What about Insurance?
- Are there any customs & duty involved?
- What are Free Shipping Products?
- What is Express Shopping?
- Can I track my order on line?
- Do I need to create an account to order?
- How do I order?
- How do I add items to my cart?
- How can I remove an item?
- How do I check out?
- Is the ordering process secure?
- What about shipping?
- What about taxes?
- What guarantees do you have?
- What payment methods to you accept?
- When will my order arrive?
- What is Express Shopping?
- How does the Myler Bit Rental Work?
- How do I edit my Credit Card?
- Credit Card Problems?
- Contact and Communication
- Recalls and Disclaimers
- Ways to Save
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
More About Equestrian Collections
- About Us
- About our website
- About our products
- About our brands
- About our customers
- Interested in Being One of Our Vendors?
Privacy and Security
- Your Privacy
- Your Security
- Children's Guidelines
Mount Up to Rewards
- Rewards for You
- About Mount Up to Rewards
Tips and Helpful Hints
- Tips for the Rider
- Choosing an Equestrian Sports Bra
- Boots, Boots, Boots - Which to Choose?!
- Riding Helmets & Safety Equipment
- Tips for Choosing a Winter Jacket
- Choosing Schooling Breeches
- Gifts for Your Trainer
- Fall Fashion Season!
- Getting Started: Equipment for Beginners
- About Full Seat Breeches
- Safety Tips for Hunting Season
- What to Wear to Your First Show!
- A-Circuit Trends on a Budget
- Made in the USA
- Fire Safety - Mitigation and Evacuation
- Your Fall Equestrian To-Do List
- Equestrian Undergarments
- Equestrian Fitness
- Tips for Horse
- Ask the Vet, Sallie S. Hyman VMD, DACVIM
- What do I do for an Equine Runny Nose?
- How do I Handle a Vaccine Reaction?
- What About Joint Supplements?
- How Hot is too Hot?
- Barn Biosecurity. Why it matters!
- Thrush. What is it? How do I treat it?
- Equine First Aid. What do I Need?
- Grazing Muzzles and Metabolic Syndrome
- Shoo Fly! Horses vs. Flies ...
- Equine Vital Signs. What's Normal?
- Sheath and Udder Cleaning
- Cribbing. How Do I Make it Stop?
- Saddle Pads. What Kind Should I Buy?
- Trailering 101
- Saddle Fitting
- To Blanket or Not to Blanket
- Equine Vaccination Basics
- Equine Leg Protection
- Mini Horse Health
- Equine Dental Health
- Stable Vices
- The Prepurchase Examination
- Foals: What to Watch For
- Pain Management
- Draft Horses
- Hay Basics
- Barn Safety
- Calming Supplements
- Cold Weather Riding
- Equine Hoof Abscesses
- Bute and Banamine
- Equine Internal Parasites
- Equine Endurance and Electrolytes
- Burn Injuries
- West Nile
- Cold Weather Care
- Cold Weather Care for the Senior Horse
- Equine Rhinitis Virus
- Equine Ulcers
- Rain Rot
- Fall Hazards: Red Maple Leaf Toxicity
- 2013 AAEP Convention
- "Heaves" What is it?
- Lyme Disease
- Holiday Hazards
- Fashion Focus
Super Sponsorship Affiliate Program
- Become a Super Sponsorship Affiliate
- Successful Sponsorship Affiliates are...
- Equestrian Non-Profits
- Equestrian Interest Portals
- Equestrian Community Sites
- Equestrian Dating Sites
- Equestrian Travel Sites
- Boarding & Training Barns
- Equestrian Content & Information Sites
- Equestrian Organization Sites - 1 level
- Equestrian Organization Sites - Multi
- Equestrian Clubs
- Horse Show Sites
- Equestrian Consumer Shows
- Equestrian Directories
- Equestrian Services Sites
- Equestrian College Sites
- How the Program Works for You...
- The Power of Super Sponsorship
- Monthly Payments
- Participation is Easy & Free
About our website
Why Equestrian Collections?Why is it "Equestrian Collections?"Equestrian Collections got its name from the driving force of the creation of the web site... to bring the complete collections of the major brands in the equestrian industry to the riders.
The equestrian industry produces an amazing wealth of fabulously designed products that until the birth or Equestrian Collections, were never seen in their entirety in any one place. Finding the products that a rider might see in a magazine ad or hear about from a friend was like piecing together a patchwork quilt! Out would come a bunch of catalogs, lots of toll free numbers and hopefully a lot of patience!
Equestrian Collections brought the major brands together... Ariat, TuffRider, Ovation, Mountain Horse, Goode Rider, WeatherBeeta, Dublin, Collegiate... hundreds of brands on one site... Collection by Collection!
Where is the Website?
Many people ask us where we are? Well, physically we are in Manassas, Virgina which is just outside of Washington, DC. All of our Customer Care, Marketing, and Fulfillment is done from Manassas.
Virtually, we are on servers at the best and most secure professional hosting company in the country. Our servers are cared for, maintained and protected 24/7/365... so while Manassas may sleep, our website never does.
We offer a wide range of choices of how you would like to shop on Equestrian Collections.... by Gender, Department, Discipline and if you know the brand that you like to shop by - Collection.
Most of us settle upon just a few brands that really work for us, that we get to know and trust. They fit us, they fit our horse, they fit our budget ... so we have made it easy for you to shop that way.
When we started Equestrian Collections, shopping by brand was unknown on equestrian sites. We are flattered to say, that now it is almost a given!
On Equestrian Collections, you can shop by Gender, Department, Collection or Discipline, then choose another way to narrow down to what you specifically need. So you can choose to shop by Ladies, choose a category, choose a brand and a Discipline.. and you can get say all the Ladies breeches in the Ariat Collection that are focused on Dressage! The possibilities are endless!
Equestrian Collections is once again forging ahead to make shopping easier, more intuitive and ever more enjoyable for you.
The Equestrian Collections website is organized so that you can shop the way YOU want to shop ... by Product Category, Gender, Discipline, or Brand.
When we started Equestrian Collections, shopping on the internet for equestrian products was rather hap-hazzard. Basically, you randomly searched sites until you found what you wanted.. or had to have a paper catalog on hand so you could search by item number.
We changed all of that! We are flattered to say that intelligent filtering is now almost a given on many equestrian sites.
Start with what you know... do you want a specific brand? Sort using our brand page. Are you looking for mens items, then you search on mens only. Is it a particular discipline? You can sort that way too. So you can choose to shop by Ladies, choose a category, choose a brand and a Discipline.. and you can get say all the Ladies breeches in the Ariat Collection that are focused on Dressage! The possibilities are endless!
Equestrian Collections is once again forging ahead to make shopping easier, more intuitive and enjoyable for you.
How do I use your navigation?
Point and Click Away!
Our new navigation is built to work for how YOU are searching for a particular product. Everyone shops a supermarket or a department store in a different way. The same when you come to Equestrian Collections.. you search differently than a friend might, and if you come a few times, you might search differently each time... it will all depend on what you know or don't know about the products that you are trying to find.
Our objective is to make finding what you are looking for as fast, intuitive and interesting as we can. We let you know where you are going, let you see where you have come from and where you are.
We follow all the best and most current web practices, so our navigation follows protocols that you will be used to, so that you can find what you are looking for without thinking about the navigation itself... like driving a car... you don't think of the controls, just where you are going!
Why can I sort so many ways?
We let you do it YOUR way!
Like the title of the song, we believe that navigation should let you do it YOUR way. You can use Gender, Departments, Discipline and Collections - or any combination of them to look at product selections and make good selections.
Once you have a set of products that meet your needs, we even offer you more choices.. to sort and compare them by price, price range, popularity or name of the product. Why? Because you told us that is what you want!
This level of sophistication was way beyond what we could do before, so we have spent 9 months designing a system that will let you dance the light fantastic! We hope that you have a wonderful shopping experience shopping on the new Equestrian Collections web site.
We try our best! However to err is human!
Not responsible for typographical errors.
Prices subject to change without notice - but we do negotiate the very best prices that we can from all our vendors.
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- Sponsorships & Fundraising
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees