Frequently Asked Questions
- Order Status
- Payment Options
- Promotion Codes
- Return Policies
- What are your general return policies?
- How do I return an item?
- How long will it take to process?
- How will my money be credited to me?
- Footwear. Can I return it?
- Underwear. Can I return it?
- Custom items. Can I return them?
- Semi-Custom items. Can I return them?
- Saddles. Can I try out and return them?
- International Order. Can I return it?
- Outlet Items. Can I return them?
- Horse Blankets. Can I return them?
- Equestrian Collections Warranty
- Why did I get a Store Credit?
- Shipping Information
- What is the $99 Free Shipping All About?
- What is the 1-Way & 2-Way Free Shipping?
- What are the standard shipping rates?
- What are the Canada shipping rates?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What are the international rates?
- Can I have multiple shipping addresses?
- When will I receive my order?
- Can I expedite a shipment?
- Footwear to return. How do I do that?
- Saddle to return. How do I do that?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- When should I insure my package?
- I won't be home when my package arrives?
- What is a default shipping address?
- Where will my package ship from?
- How are shipping rates calculated?
- What about Insurance?
- Are there any customs & duty involved?
- What are Free Shipping Products?
- What is Bongo International?
- What is Express Shopping?
- Can I track my order on line?
- Do I need to create an account to order?
- How do I order?
- How do I add items to my cart?
- How can I remove an item?
- How do I check out?
- Is the ordering process secure?
- What about shipping?
- What about taxes?
- What guarantees do you have?
- What payment methods to you accept?
- When will my order arrive?
- What is Express Shopping?
- What are Blowout Products?
- How does the Myler Bit Rental Work?
- How do I edit my Credit Card?
- Credit Card Problems?
- Contact and Communication
- Recalls and Disclaimers
- Ways to Save
- EC Auctions
- Rambo Trade In 2013
More About Equestrian Collections
- About Us
- About our website
- About our products
- About our brands
- About our customers
- Interested in Being One of Our Vendors?
Privacy and Security
- Your Privacy
- Your Security
- Children's Guidelines
Mount Up to Rewards
- Rewards for You
- About Mount Up to Rewards
Tips and Helpful Hints
- Tips for the Rider
- Choosing an Equestrian Sports Bra
- Boots, Boots, Boots - Which to Choose?!
- Riding Helmets & Safety Equipment
- Tips for Choosing a Winter Jacket
- Choosing Schooling Breeches
- Gifts for Your Trainer
- Fall Fashion Season!
- Getting Started: Equipment for Beginners
- About Full Seat Breeches
- Safety Tips for Hunting Season
- What to Wear to Your First Show!
- A-Circuit Trends on a Budget
- Made in the USA
- Fire Safety - Mitigation and Evacuation
- Your Fall Equestrian To-Do List
- Equestrian Undergarments
- Equestrian Fitness
- Tips for Horse
- Ask the Vet, Sallie S. Hyman VMD, DACVIM
- What do I do for an Equine Runny Nose?
- How do I Handle a Vaccine Reaction?
- What About Joint Supplements?
- How Hot is too Hot?
- Barn Biosecurity. Why it matters!
- Thrush. What is it? How do I treat it?
- Equine First Aid. What do I Need?
- Grazing Muzzles and Metabolic Syndrome
- Shoo Fly! Horses vs. Flies ...
- Equine Vital Signs. What's Normal?
- Sheath and Udder Cleaning
- Cribbing. How Do I Make it Stop?
- Saddle Pads. What Kind Should I Buy?
- Trailering 101
- Saddle Fitting
- To Blanket or Not to Blanket
- Equine Vaccination Basics
- Equine Leg Protection
- Mini Horse Health
- Equine Dental Health
- Stable Vices
- The Prepurchase Examination
- Pain Management
- Draft Horses
- Hay Basics
- Barn Safety
- Calming Supplements
- Cold Weather Riding
- Equine Hoof Abscesses
- Bute and Banamine
- Equine Internal Parasites
- Equine Endurance and Electrolytes
- Burn Injuries
- West Nile
- Cold Weather Care
- Cold Weather Care for the Senior Horse
- Equine Rhinitis Virus
- Equine Ulcers
- Rain Rot
- Fall Hazards: Red Maple Leaf Toxicity
- Fashion Focus
Super Sponsorship Affiliate Program
- Become a Super Sponsorship Affiliate
- Successful Sponsorship Affiliates are...
- Equestrian Non-Profits
- Equestrian Interest Portals
- Equestrian Community Sites
- Equestrian Dating Sites
- Equestrian Travel Sites
- Boarding & Training Barns
- Equestrian Content & Information Sites
- Equestrian Organization Sites - 1 level
- Equestrian Organization Sites - Multi
- Equestrian Clubs
- Horse Show Sites
- Equestrian Consumer Shows
- Equestrian Directories
- Equestrian Services Sites
- Equestrian College Sites
- How the Program Works for You...
- The Power of Super Sponsorship
- Monthly Payments
- Participation is Easy & Free
- Equestrian Collections Gives
- Eco-Conscious Products
- Save Trees - No Catalogs
Troxel Safety Resource Center
HistoryAbout Equestrian Collections
The Equestrian Collections web site is dedicated to bringing you entire collections of equestrian apparel and equipment from the top manufacturers around the world. We think that you will be surprised to see what a wonderful variety of equestrian merchandise for horse, stable, and rider is actually available.Equestrian Collections is a whole new way of shopping - we show you what is available and then the choice is YOURS. Equestrian Collections is always looking for new quality products to bring to you, our customer, to make your riding experience safer and more pleasant and to help you and your horse look terrific while you ride!
Equestrian Collections is a division of Arnott Mason Corporation, a business owned and opperated by women. Chris Duggan founded the company in 1994 to address the Specialty size equestrian market with the1824 Collection. This collection is now available on Equestrian Collections. Equestrian Collections debuted in May of 2003.
All our customer service representatives are riders, knowledgeable about all the apparel and equipment that we offer on the site. We also have several technical experts who can advise you on what attire is appropriate for certain disciplines and levels of riding.About Star Points Shopping Services
Star Points Shopping Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arnott Mason Corporation and is responsible for bringing you top class internet shopping in places that you like to browse on the internet. You will see the Star Points Shopping Services logo on all your invoices, so that you can be assured that your shopping experience is safe and that your satisfaction is guaranteed.About Star Points Design and Marketing Services
Star Points Design and Marketing Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arnott Mason Corporation and offers a wide range of services from Web Site design, Image and Data Management, Print and Web Advertising, eBooks/Catalogs/Newsletters as well as Marketing Consulting into the Equestrian Industry. Equestrian Collections has received industry recognition for its website design and print and web advertising. You can now benefit from our teamís experience and knowledge of the industry.Call (703) 365-0155 for a full range of our services.
About Equestrian Collections100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Equestrian Collections is committed to customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, return the item to us and we will refund, replace, or credit you for it. We have faith in our products and want you to be happy with your purchase.
We promise to deliver quality and value in every product we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied, please let us know and we'll make it right.
To Bring the Equestrian Shopping Universe to your Finger Tips...To show you the shopper all the products that each major Equestrian Brand has available for you to buy that particular day. To let you see those products in the best way that technology allows with as much information as we can for you to make a well-considered choice based on your needs and budget.We pledge to get the products that you purchase to you as quickly and as cost effectively as we can.We believe that you prefer us to respect your desire and ability to choose from the total Equestrian Shopping Universe over much less choice delivered at marginally faster speed. Every day on Equestrian Collections we bring you $100m of products to choose from and our median shipping time is 4 days.We pledge to value your time. We are open 24/7 and our advanced technology allows you to find exactly what you need on the website and to check out in a little under 7 minutes.We share your passion for horses and all things equestrian. We share a common bond for which we have profound respect. Everything that we bring to you on Equestrian Collections is rooted in our passion for our industry and our respect for you, our customer.
About our staff
The staff at Equestrian Collections are all riders and horse-lovers. Our Customer Care Department is staffed with experienced riders and horse owners. They bring an incredible amount of joint experience to their conversations with our customers.
If they do get an occasional question that stumps them, we also have the resources of several industry experts to help you make the best choices for you and your horse.
1824 Specialty Sizes
1824 Specialty Sizes was started by Chris Duggan in 1995 and was the first company that dedicated itself to serving the needs of the plus-sized rider.
After 8 years in catalog form and 5 years on the internet, the 1824 Collection is now a part of the Equestrian Collections website - under its own Collection. The collection offers a full range of apparel for the English and Western Rider, including breeches, shirts, jackets and Western Show apparel.
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees