Frequently Asked Questions
- Order Status
- Payment Options
- Promotion Codes
- Return Policies
- What are your general return policies?
- How do I return an item?
- How long will it take to process?
- How will my money be credited to me?
- Footwear. Can I return it?
- Underwear. Can I return it?
- Custom items. Can I return them?
- Semi-Custom items. Can I return them?
- Saddles. Can I try out and return them?
- International Order. Can I return it?
- Outlet Items. Can I return them?
- Horse Blankets. Can I return them?
- Equestrian Collections Warranty
- Why did I get a Store Credit?
- Shipping Information
- What is 1-Way & 2-Way Premium Shipping?
- How are shipping rates calculated?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What are the international rates?
- What are the Canada shipping rates?
- What is rate for Australia/Indonesia?
- What is rate for Asia?
- What is the rate for Europe?
- What is the rate for Middle East?
- What is Rate for Scandinavia & Spain?
- What is the rate for the Caribbean?
- What is the rate to India and Pakistan?
- What is the rate to Korea?
- What is the rate for South America?
- What is the rate for Mexico?
- What is rate for South Africa?
- What is rate for Russia/ Eastern Europe
- What is $175 Free Shipping All About?
- Can I have multiple shipping addresses?
- When will I receive my order?
- Can I expedite a shipment?
- Footwear to return. How do I do that?
- Saddle to return. How do I do that?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- When should I insure my package?
- I won't be home when my package arrives?
- What is a default shipping address?
- Where will my package ship from?
- What about Insurance?
- Are there any customs & duty involved?
- What are Free Shipping Products?
- What is Express Shopping?
- Can I track my order on line?
- Do I need to create an account to order?
- How do I order?
- How do I add items to my cart?
- How can I remove an item?
- How do I check out?
- Is the ordering process secure?
- What about shipping?
- What about taxes?
- What guarantees do you have?
- What payment methods to you accept?
- When will my order arrive?
- What is Express Shopping?
- How does the Myler Bit Rental Work?
- How do I edit my Credit Card?
- Credit Card Problems?
- Contact and Communication
- Recalls and Disclaimers
- Ways to Save
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
More About Equestrian Collections
- About Us
- About our website
- About our products
- About our brands
- About our customers
- Interested in Being One of Our Vendors?
Privacy and Security
- Your Privacy
- Your Security
- Children's Guidelines
Mount Up to Rewards
- Rewards for You
- About Mount Up to Rewards
Tips and Helpful Hints
- Tips for the Rider
- Choosing an Equestrian Sports Bra
- Boots, Boots, Boots - Which to Choose?!
- Riding Helmets & Safety Equipment
- Tips for Choosing a Winter Jacket
- Choosing Schooling Breeches
- Gifts for Your Trainer
- Fall Fashion Season!
- Getting Started: Equipment for Beginners
- About Full Seat Breeches
- Safety Tips for Hunting Season
- What to Wear to Your First Show!
- A-Circuit Trends on a Budget
- Made in the USA
- Fire Safety - Mitigation and Evacuation
- Your Fall Equestrian To-Do List
- Equestrian Undergarments
- Equestrian Fitness
- American vs Euro Sizing
- Tips for Horse
- Ask the Vet, Sallie S. Hyman VMD, DACVIM
- What do I do for an Equine Runny Nose?
- How do I Handle a Vaccine Reaction?
- What About Joint Supplements?
- How Hot is too Hot?
- Barn Biosecurity. Why it matters!
- Thrush. What is it? How do I treat it?
- Equine First Aid. What do I Need?
- Grazing Muzzles and Metabolic Syndrome
- Shoo Fly! Horses vs. Flies ...
- Equine Vital Signs. What's Normal?
- Sheath and Udder Cleaning
- Cribbing. How Do I Make it Stop?
- Saddle Pads. What Kind Should I Buy?
- Trailering 101
- Saddle Fitting
- To Blanket or Not to Blanket
- Equine Vaccination Basics
- Equine Leg Protection
- Mini Horse Health
- Equine Dental Health
- Stable Vices
- The Prepurchase Examination
- Foals: What to Watch For
- Pain Management
- Draft Horses
- Hay Basics
- Barn Safety
- Calming Supplements
- Cold Weather Riding
- Equine Hoof Abscesses
- Bute and Banamine
- Equine Internal Parasites
- Equine Endurance and Electrolytes
- Burn Injuries
- West Nile
- Cold Weather Care
- Cold Weather Care for the Senior Horse
- Equine Rhinitis Virus
- Equine Ulcers
- Rain Rot
- Fall Hazards: Red Maple Leaf Toxicity
- 2013 AAEP Convention
- "Heaves" What is it?
- Lyme Disease
- Holiday Hazards
- Fashion Focus
Super Sponsorship Affiliate Program
- Become a Super Sponsorship Affiliate
- Successful Sponsorship Affiliates are...
- Equestrian Non-Profits
- Equestrian Interest Portals
- Equestrian Community Sites
- Equestrian Dating Sites
- Equestrian Travel Sites
- Boarding & Training Barns
- Equestrian Content & Information Sites
- Equestrian Organization Sites - 1 level
- Equestrian Organization Sites - Multi
- Equestrian Clubs
- Horse Show Sites
- Equestrian Consumer Shows
- Equestrian Directories
- Equestrian Services Sites
- Equestrian College Sites
- How the Program Works for You...
- The Power of Super Sponsorship
- Monthly Payments
- Participation is Easy & Free
- Eco-Conscious Products
- Save Trees - No Catalogs
Troxel Safety Resource Center
Contact and Communication
Customer CareWe're Horse People, too!Our Customer Care Department is staffed by experienced horse people. All our Customer Care staff have ridden for years, own horses, love horses and are also on a mission... to give you a fabulous shopping experience with us.
When we bring on a new brand, our staff is trained on the products. Additionally, they have access to product information on the web, and in print to help them to answer any question you might have.We have Customer Care staff who have experience in virtually all of the major equestrian disciplines. If one of our staff can't answer your question, they may hand your call over to the staff member who knows and shows in your discipline. Because we're small and personal, we can make sure that the right person is addressing your issues.Rest assured .. with Equestrian Collections, you will NEVER be forwarded to a sub-contracted "call center." Our Customer Care Department is in-house and we like it that way. We think you will too!
Customer FeedbackWe Want to Hear from You!We love hearing from our customers, and endeavor to make your shopping experience as pleasant as possible. Please feel free to provide feedback using the "Equestrian Collections Wants to Hear From You!" section at the bottom of the page.Also, we welcome you to email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions.
Email usCustomer Care eMailPlease email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward your email to the correct person or department.Be sure to include your name, order number (if you have one), the specifics of your question/problem, and how you would like us to contact you.
How do I contact you?Equestrian Collections Contact InformationYou can contact us as follows:
Email:Mailing Address:Equestrian Collections10498 Colonel Ct, Ste 105Manassas, VA20110
Toll Free Phone: (877) 872-4415
Local Phone: (703) 365-0155
Fax: (703) 365-0330
Savvy Shopper E-mailsJoin Equestrian Collections team of "Savvy Shoppers!" Each week Equestrian Collections Savvy Shopper E-Mails bring you helpful information about our products for horse, rider and farm. Learn about the science and technology behind the products; the design and fashion trends; and save money with weekly promotions.The Equestrian Collections
Savvy Shopper E-Mail Newsletter
The Science Behind the ProductsApproximately every other week, we focus on the science behind the products that we use to care for our horses. Written by Sallie Hyman VMD, DACVIM, CVM, our staff veterinarian. Dr Hyman covers such topics as when is it too hot to work your horse; how do pain medication works; and what do you need to set up a foaling stall.
This series has been tremendously well received and we are sure you will appreciate the knowledge Dr. Hyman brings.
Fashion FocusEquestrian Collections offers you more rider product choices than any other equestrian website. Periodically, the Savvy Shopper focuses on the growing fashion side of equestrian apparel. We feature fun interviews with top equestrian designer, product selection guides, and previews of the hottest equestrian fashions.
Get the Savvy Shopper and make sure you are the trendiest rider in the barn!
Exclusive Coupons, Sales, and Closeout NotificationsHere at Equestrian Collections, we are all horse people ourselves, so we know how expensive this sport can be! Every Friday, the Savvy Shopper brings you exclusive coupons, or links to special sales and closeouts on the site. Best of all? With Savvy Shopper, you'll be the first to know about our semi-annual 70% off Outlet Sales!
The Equestrian Collections' Savvy Shopper Emails
were Featured on Horse Radio Network in August 2012!
Listen to this Radio Testimonial
brought to you by Horse Radio Network and Equestrian Collections.
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- Sponsorships & Fundraising
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees