Frequently Asked Questions
- Order Status
- Payment Options
- Promotion Codes
- Return Policies
- What are your general return policies?
- How do I return an item?
- How long will it take to process?
- How will my money be credited to me?
- Footwear. Can I return it?
- Underwear. Can I return it?
- Custom items. Can I return them?
- Semi-Custom items. Can I return them?
- Saddles. Can I try out and return them?
- International Order. Can I return it?
- Outlet Items. Can I return them?
- Horse Blankets. Can I return them?
- Equestrian Collections Warranty
- Why did I get a Store Credit?
- Shipping Information
- What is 1-Way & 2-Way Premium Shipping?
- How are shipping rates calculated?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What are the international rates?
- What are the Canada shipping rates?
- What is rate for Australia/Indonesia?
- What is rate for Asia?
- What is the rate for Europe?
- What is the rate for Middle East?
- What is Rate for Scandinavia & Spain?
- What is the rate for the Caribbean?
- What is the rate to India and Pakistan?
- What is the rate to Korea?
- What is the rate for South America?
- What is the rate for Mexico?
- What is rate for South Africa?
- What is rate for Russia/ Eastern Europe
- What is $200 Free Shipping All About?
- Can I have multiple shipping addresses?
- When will I receive my order?
- Can I expedite a shipment?
- Footwear to return. How do I do that?
- Saddle to return. How do I do that?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- When should I insure my package?
- I won't be home when my package arrives?
- What is a default shipping address?
- Where will my package ship from?
- What about Insurance?
- Are there any customs & duty involved?
- What are Free Shipping Products?
- What is Express Shopping?
- Can I track my order on line?
- Do I need to create an account to order?
- How do I order?
- How do I add items to my cart?
- How can I remove an item?
- How do I check out?
- Is the ordering process secure?
- What about shipping?
- What about taxes?
- What guarantees do you have?
- What payment methods to you accept?
- When will my order arrive?
- What is Express Shopping?
- How does the Myler Bit Rental Work?
- How do I edit my Credit Card?
- Credit Card Problems?
- Contact and Communication
- Recalls and Disclaimers
- Ways to Save
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
More About Equestrian Collections
- About Us
- About our website
- About our products
- About our brands
- About our customers
- Interested in Being One of Our Vendors?
Privacy and Security
- Your Privacy
- Your Security
- Children's Guidelines
Mount Up to Rewards
- Rewards for You
- About Mount Up to Rewards
Tips and Helpful Hints
- Tips for the Rider
- Choosing an Equestrian Sports Bra
- Boots, Boots, Boots - Which to Choose?!
- Riding Helmets & Safety Equipment
- Tips for Choosing a Winter Jacket
- Choosing Schooling Breeches
- Gifts for Your Trainer
- Fall Fashion Season!
- Getting Started: Equipment for Beginners
- About Full Seat Breeches
- Safety Tips for Hunting Season
- What to Wear to Your First Show!
- A-Circuit Trends on a Budget
- Made in the USA
- Fire Safety - Mitigation and Evacuation
- Your Fall Equestrian To-Do List
- Equestrian Undergarments
- Equestrian Fitness
- Tips for Horse
- Ask the Vet, Sallie S. Hyman VMD, DACVIM
- What do I do for an Equine Runny Nose?
- How do I Handle a Vaccine Reaction?
- What About Joint Supplements?
- How Hot is too Hot?
- Barn Biosecurity. Why it matters!
- Thrush. What is it? How do I treat it?
- Equine First Aid. What do I Need?
- Grazing Muzzles and Metabolic Syndrome
- Shoo Fly! Horses vs. Flies ...
- Equine Vital Signs. What's Normal?
- Sheath and Udder Cleaning
- Cribbing. How Do I Make it Stop?
- Saddle Pads. What Kind Should I Buy?
- Trailering 101
- Saddle Fitting
- To Blanket or Not to Blanket
- Equine Vaccination Basics
- Equine Leg Protection
- Mini Horse Health
- Equine Dental Health
- Stable Vices
- The Prepurchase Examination
- Foals: What to Watch For
- Pain Management
- Draft Horses
- Hay Basics
- Barn Safety
- Calming Supplements
- Cold Weather Riding
- Equine Hoof Abscesses
- Bute and Banamine
- Equine Internal Parasites
- Equine Endurance and Electrolytes
- Burn Injuries
- West Nile
- Cold Weather Care
- Cold Weather Care for the Senior Horse
- Equine Rhinitis Virus
- Equine Ulcers
- Rain Rot
- Fall Hazards: Red Maple Leaf Toxicity
- 2013 AAEP Convention
- "Heaves" What is it?
- Lyme Disease
- Holiday Hazards
- Fashion Focus
Super Sponsorship Affiliate Program
- Become a Super Sponsorship Affiliate
- Successful Sponsorship Affiliates are...
- Equestrian Non-Profits
- Equestrian Interest Portals
- Equestrian Community Sites
- Equestrian Dating Sites
- Equestrian Travel Sites
- Boarding & Training Barns
- Equestrian Content & Information Sites
- Equestrian Organization Sites - 1 level
- Equestrian Organization Sites - Multi
- Equestrian Clubs
- Horse Show Sites
- Equestrian Consumer Shows
- Equestrian Directories
- Equestrian Services Sites
- Equestrian College Sites
- How the Program Works for You...
- The Power of Super Sponsorship
- Monthly Payments
- Participation is Easy & Free
What are the benefits of registration?
Creating an account is a great way to stay on top of what’s going on at Equestrian Collections and to make your shopping experience even better:
- We'll let you know about new products and special offers
- Manage your email subscription
- Easier online shopping - speed your way through checkout
- Keep an online list of your favorite products
- Look up past purchases and reorder with ease
- Create an address book with your "ship-to" addresses (great for gift-giving!)
- Track your orders and shipments with a few easy clicks
- Save your shopping bag between visits
If you also sign up for our Mount Up to Rewards Program you will receive Rewards Dollars towards future purchases every time you shop. You will also benefit an Equestrian Non-Profit from our beneficiary list.
Can I place orders without registering?Ordering from Equestrian Collections is quick and easy! Registration helps us speed you through even faster than before and is an integral part of our system.However, if you would like to order as a "guest" without creating an account, you may do so. Just follow the instructions on check out for a guest order.Please note that you will not receive tracking information on your order if you choose to order as a guest. Nor will you receive points for discounts on future purchases.
My password? I am a new customer
If you would like to enjoy the benefits and convenience of creating an account with Equestrian Collections, just visit the "My Account" page and follow the prompts for a New Customer.
Registration on line is quick and easy, but if you would rather have someone guide you through, feel free to call one of our Customer Care specialists toll free at 1(877) 872-4415.
My password? I am a Rewards Shopper
Just to let you know that you are now looking at our new Website with all the latest technology behind it to give you an even better shopping experience than ever before.
Because you are a Mount Up to Rewards Customer, and probably have a Rewards Certificate balance that you will want to keep, we have already set you up with an account.
To obtain a password for this new account without registering again on our "New and Improved" website, simply visit the "My Account" page and put in your email address. Select the “forgotten password” link from the returning customers section. We will email you a password, so you can log on to this account and place your order. You will be able to change your password once you access the account.
Should you need more assistance,pleasecall one of our friendly Customer Care specialists at 1(877) 872-4415 or email us at email@example.com
This is a one-time step that you will need to take so that we can keep your Rewards Points hooked up to you!
Remember to change your password after we email it to you!
I forgot my password, what do I do?
If you've forgotten your password, go to the "My Account" page, and the Returning Customer login section.
Click the link for Forgotten Password, then enter your email address. Your password will be sent to you via email shortly thereafter.
How do I update my personal information?In order to change your information, request a forgotten passcode, or check on your orders, please click on My Account and follow the directions for each process.
Guest Check OutIf you prefer not to register, you can opt to check out as a Guest. Guest check out means that you will not be able to access your account on line. We will email you with status updates and tracking information, but you will not be able to check details, nor will you be able to access previous orders with us on the website.If you would like information regarding a guest purchase, or would like to return a guest purchase, you must contact customer service via live chat or phone (877-872-4415).Guest checkout purchases do not accumulate rewards points. Nor can rewards point for guest purchases be applied to a later account.
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- Sponsorships & Fundraising
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees