Frequently Asked Questions
- Order Status
- Payment Options
- Promotion Codes
- Return Policies
- What are your general return policies?
- How do I return an item?
- How long will it take to process?
- How will my money be credited to me?
- Footwear. Can I return it?
- Underwear. Can I return it?
- Custom items. Can I return them?
- Semi-Custom items. Can I return them?
- Saddles. Can I try out and return them?
- International Order. Can I return it?
- Outlet Items. Can I return them?
- Horse Blankets. Can I return them?
- Equestrian Collections Warranty
- Why did I get a Store Credit?
- Shipping Information
- What is the $99 Free Shipping All About?
- What is the 1-Way & 2-Way Free Shipping?
- What are the standard shipping rates?
- What are the Canada shipping rates?
- Do you ship internationally?
- What are the international rates?
- Can I have multiple shipping addresses?
- When will I receive my order?
- Can I expedite a shipment?
- Footwear to return. How do I do that?
- Saddle to return. How do I do that?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- When should I insure my package?
- I won't be home when my package arrives?
- What is a default shipping address?
- Where will my package ship from?
- How are shipping rates calculated?
- What about Insurance?
- Are there any customs & duty involved?
- What are Free Shipping Products?
- What is Bongo International?
- Can I track my order on line?
- Do I need to create an account to order?
- How do I order?
- How do I add items to my cart?
- How can I remove an item?
- How do I check out?
- Is the ordering process secure?
- What about shipping?
- What about taxes?
- What guarantees do you have?
- What payment methods to you accept?
- When will my order arrive?
- What is Express Shopping?
- What are Blowout Products?
- How does the Myler Bit Rental Work?
- How do I edit my Credit Card?
- Credit Card Problems?
- Contact and Communication
- Recalls and Disclaimers
- Ways to Save
- EC Auctions
- Rambo Trade In 2013
More About Equestrian Collections
- About Us
- About our website
- About our products
- About our brands
- About our customers
- Interested in Being One of Our Vendors?
Privacy and Security
- Your Privacy
- Your Security
- Children's Guidelines
Mount Up to Rewards
- Rewards for You
- About Mount Up to Rewards
Tips and Helpful Hints
- Tips for the Rider
- Choosing an Equestrian Sports Bra
- Boots, Boots, Boots - Which to Choose?!
- Riding Helmets & Safety Equipment
- Tips for Choosing a Winter Jacket
- Choosing Schooling Breeches
- Gifts for Your Trainer
- Fall Fashion Season!
- Getting Started: Equipment for Beginners
- About Full Seat Breeches
- Safety Tips for Hunting Season
- What to Wear to Your First Show!
- A-Circuit Trends on a Budget
- Made in the USA
- Fire Safety - Mitigation and Evacuation
- Your Fall Equestrian To-Do List
- Equestrian Undergarments
- Equestrian Fitness
- Tips for Horse
- Ask the Vet, Sallie S. Hyman VMD, DACVIM
- What do I do for an Equine Runny Nose?
- How do I Handle a Vaccine Reaction?
- What About Joint Supplements?
- How Hot is too Hot?
- Barn Biosecurity. Why it matters!
- Thrush. What is it? How do I treat it?
- Equine First Aid. What do I Need?
- Grazing Muzzles and Metabolic Syndrome
- Shoo Fly! Horses vs. Flies ...
- Equine Vital Signs. What's Normal?
- Sheath and Udder Cleaning
- Cribbing. How Do I Make it Stop?
- Saddle Pads. What Kind Should I Buy?
- Trailering 101
- Saddle Fitting
- To Blanket or Not to Blanket
- Equine Vaccination Basics
- Equine Leg Protection
- Mini Horse Health
- Equine Dental Health
- Stable Vices
- The Prepurchase Examination
- Pain Management
- Draft Horses
- Hay Basics
- Barn Safety
- Calming Supplements
- Cold Weather Riding
- Equine Hoof Abscesses
- Bute and Banamine
- Equine Internal Parasites
- Equine Endurance and Electrolytes
- Burn Injuries
- West Nile
- Cold Weather Care
- Cold Weather Care for the Senior Horse
- Equine Rhinitis Virus
- Equine Ulcers
- Rain Rot
- Fall Hazards: Red Maple Leaf Toxicity
- Fashion Focus
Super Sponsorship Affiliate Program
- Become a Super Sponsorship Affiliate
- Successful Sponsorship Affiliates are...
- Equestrian Non-Profits
- Equestrian Interest Portals
- Equestrian Community Sites
- Equestrian Dating Sites
- Equestrian Travel Sites
- Boarding & Training Barns
- Equestrian Content & Information Sites
- Equestrian Organization Sites - 1 level
- Equestrian Organization Sites - Multi
- Equestrian Clubs
- Horse Show Sites
- Equestrian Consumer Shows
- Equestrian Directories
- Equestrian Services Sites
- Equestrian College Sites
- How the Program Works for You...
- The Power of Super Sponsorship
- Monthly Payments
- Participation is Easy & Free
- Equestrian Collections Gives
- Eco-Conscious Products
- Save Trees - No Catalogs
Can I have multiple billing addresses?No. You cannot have more than one billing address in our system. But you can change your billing address by editing it.For your Credit Card to be accepted by our system, your billing address should be the same as the billing address for the credit card that you are using for your purchase.
How will my charges appear on my card?Your credit card will be billed under, "Equestrian Collections".You will see the logo of our sister company Star Points Shopping Services on your Invoice along with the Equestrian Collections logo. Star Points Shopping Services brings high quality internet shopping to you on Equestrian Collections and other places you like to browse on the web.
When will my credit card be charged?
We do not charge your credit card until we ship your merchandise and depending on your credit card company, it could take up to 5 days for the charge to appear on your account.
If your order was split in to multiple shipments, we only charge you for the items we are shipping in that order, plus any applicable sales taxes.
Shipping and handling is charged in full with the first shipment.
How does the Paypal payment option work?
PayPalFor Customers that prefer to use PayPal for orders placed on the Internet, we have added that choice of payment to the Equestrian Collections Checkout. PayPal immediately allocates funds out of your PayPal account for your entire order as soon as you place it. Therefore, we will credit back to your PayPal account the value of any portion of the order that we cannot ultimately ship to you.For more information, please see the PayPal website.
How do I use a Store Credit?
To use a Store Credit for a purchase, it must be manually entered by one of our Equestrian Collections Customer Service Representatives.
Therefore, in order to utilize a pre-existing store credit, you should contact Customer Service at (877) 872-4415 during our business hours (Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm EST), and ask for assistance in placing your order.
If it is not convenient for you to call, as an alternative method, you may place an order on the website and put a note asking to use your store credit in the "Special Instructions for My Order" box near the bottom of the check out page. Please note that the Store Credit will NOT be reflected in your checkout at that time. The credit will not appear until it has been manually entered after we receive your order.
At this time we are unable to apply a store credit to a Pay Pal purchase.
How do I Edit my Credit Card?At Equestrian Collections, we take your credit card security very seriously. We make every effort to make sure that your credit card details remain secure, and that no one will be able to alter your credit card information without your knowledge.For this reason, you cannot edit the name on a credit card, nor can you edit the card type. The account number of the card will always be encrypted values for your security.If your credit card number changes for any reason (for example, your bank issues you a new card), this is an treated as a new card, and should be entered as a new card. You can enter a new card when you check out.If you need to change the expiration date on a credit card, you may do it in two ways:Edit your Card Without Making a Purchase:
Edit Your Card While Making a Purchase:
- Click on My Account (located at the bottom on the Equestrian Collections home page)
- Log in to your account
- Click on "Manage Your Credit Cards" on the left hand side of the page
- Click on the "Options" icon on the far right for the credit card you wish to edit
- Change the expiration date using the drop down
If you would like to enter a new credit card, you may always do so upon check out by clicking on "I want to use a new card." We do this so that your new credit card information can only be entered in a secure https environment.
- Click on "Checkout"
- Click on "Pay with Credit Card"
- Click "I want to Pay with existing Credit Card"
- Click on the "EDIT" icon to the right
- Change the expiration date
What is "Bill Me Later"?
Bill Me Later with PayPalBill Me Later is a PayPal service that lets you buy now and pay later with a credit line that's built into your PayPal account. Bill Me Later is subject to credit approval and offered through WebBank, Salt Lake City, Utah. Think of it as instant and reusable credit at the point of sale. Bill Me Later is available as a payment option in select PayPal products.When you choose Bill Me Later during checkout, you submit your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number and accept the terms. You will receive a credit decision within seconds. To learn more, visit the Bill Me Later site.Please note: Bill Me Later is a PayPal service that is offered on Equestrian Collections for your convenience. Equestrian Collections does manage or administer the Bill Me Later credit program.
- Company Info
- About Equestrian Collections
- About our Website
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Testimonials
- Rewards Program
- Join the Mount Up to Rewards Program
- Rewards for You
- Affiliate Program
- Become an Equestrian Collections Affiliate
- My Account
- Order Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Shipping Info
- We Care
- Eco-Conscious Products
- No Paper Catalogs - Save Trees