Perfect for Smaller Trailers!
The Trailer Eyes TE-0912 2.4 GHz Monitoring System is perfect for trailers that are 45 feet or less, and as a barn camera when your distance is less that 400 feet between barn and house.
The Trailer Eyes TE-0912 2.4 GHz Monitoring System features:
- Two outdoor weatherproof booster antenna to ensure maximum signal sending and reception
- New improved clamping base which allows you to adjust the camera for each trip
- Clamping base iself is battery case - will operate up to two hours during the daytime (one hour at night)
- Uses mutiple power sources (9v battery, 12v trailer lighting, 12v car lighter jack, vehicle jumpstart battery pack)
- Windshield suction mounting bracket for monitor
- Clamp and magnet base booster antenna for monitor, with 16 ft. long cable
- Clamp and magnet base booster antenna for camera, with 16 ft. long cable
- Monitor ( 3.5", 2.4 GHz. color, wireless)
- Camera (with automatic infrared night vision, weatherproof, color
- Permanent mounting bracket for camera
- Car lighter power adapter for monitor
- Clamping base with built-in battery case for camera
- 12v trailer lighting power adapter for camera
- 9v battery(Alkaline , non-rechargeable) for initial setup
• This product should not be used by the driver of a motor vehicle while driving.
• To prevent fire or shock hazards, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture.
• Notice to drivers in California and Minnesota: State law prohibits drivers
in California and Minnesota from using suction mounts on their windshields
while operating motor vehicles. Other mounting options should be used.
Trailer Eyes® does not take any responsibility for any fines, penalties,
or damages that may be incurred as a result of disregarding this notice
(See California Vehicle code section 26708(a); Minnesota Statutes 2005,
section 169.71) Other states may have passed a similar law, please check
your state’s traffic laws and codes.