Natural Treatment for Pet Skin Issues
Well-Pet Antibacterial Resin regenerates tissue on wounds by promoting the formation of new collagen. Well-Pet also kills fungal and bacterial micro-agents on contact without burning or irritating the skin. Excellent for hot spots, flea bites, poison oak, poison ivy and more.
Well-Pet Resin is organic and non-toxic if swallowed. Antibacterial Pet Resin is made from a proprietary blend of resins from certain trees that grow in the Amazon Rain Forest. No trees are cut down or harmed harvesting this product.
Well-Pet resin or sap is a storehouse of phytochemicals including proanthocyanidins (antioxidants), simple phenols, diterpenes and biologically active alkaloids and lignans.
Traditional Use: Apply two coats directly into the affected area once daily and allow to dry.
Please note: The resin is red! It will temporarily stain the skin reddish-brown which will wash off. Well-Pet will not burn live injured tissue like other products. Well-Pet Resin does not contain Iodine.
Important note: Well-Pet is a resin and resins dry out. This event could clog the spray system of your bottle. To avoid clogging, unscrew the sprayer and run cold water through to clear out the resin. Repeat after each use.