Black, Shiny, and Gorgeous!
The Dublin Ladies Black Patent Intensity Zip Paddock Boots black, glossy, and just plain fantastic! These are the "little black dress" of paddock boots!
Black Patent Intensity boots are made of bright, glossy black patent leather. They share all the great technical features of the black and brown Intensity boots. Intensity boots features an Ortholite® podiatry designed footbed for comfort and breathability, ABS shank for stability and flexibility and Positive Stirrup Traction for secure grip in the stirrup and a close contact feel.
A boot of unquestionable quality , and unquestionable style!
The Dublin Ladies Black Patent Intensity Front Zip Paddock Boots feature:
- Shiny blue patent leather uppers
- Front zip for easy on/off
- Aqua Guard Zip
- Industrial strength rubber sole (with a hot red color!)
- High rebound pods for shock absorption
- Internal TPU foam for foot comfort
- ABS shank for stability
- Positive stirrup traction with multidirectional grip
- Lateral and medial support (prevents rolling)
Care of Patent Leather boots:
- Patent leather has an extremely glossy finish and is perfect for competition or special occasion riding
- Avoid excess water as this can result in damage to your patent leather products
- You should clean patent leather products after each use with a soft damp cloth
- Try to avoid resting patent leather accessories against one another or any dark colors as this can leave marks.
- To avoid marks it is suggested you store your patent leather products in their original packaging wrapped in paper or a soft bag to avoid color transfer
- If a scuff mark occurs use an acetone nail polish remover and carefully buff away marks, then gently wipe of the excess acetone and wait until you boots are dry, then buff the entire surface with a cloth to give your boots a clean shiny look