Pony Pelham Offering Extra Control!
The Tranz Angled Lozenge Pony 10 mm Butterfly Pelham offers extra control and helps with outline and turning. The Neue Schule Butterfly Pelham is often sourced when extra control is needed. This effective, pony bit helps with outline, turning and lightens the forehand.
The butterfly cheeks are excellent for directional control, straightness and turning. Hence, it can be very beneficial for show jumping, etc.. In addition, this butterfly pelham is highly recommended for children who do not always support their inside rein, as the mouthpiece will not slide across to the inside. It is popular in the show ring employing two reins or split reins. In other circumstances, Pelham Roundings may be used offering a one rein option. This bit may be used with the traditional metal curb chain (supplied) or alternatively the neat Neue Schule Pony Leather Curb Strap is an optional extra.
Neue Schule offers an exciting and innovative range of high performance, superior comfort bits for all equines, covering all disciplines at every level from pleasure to Grand Prix. This is accomplished through bits that are ergonomically designed, using the latest in engineering and computer aided design (CAD) technologies. In addition, the Neue Schule line incorporates a unique, sweeter, warmer metal. Neue Schule Salox gold has a high copper content and Neue Schule additives maximize warmth and oxidation promoting salivation, mouthing, acceptance and communication.
The Tranz Angled Lozenge Pony 10 mm Butterfly Pelham features:
- 10 mm Butterfly Pelham
- Helps with outline, turning and lightens the forehand
- Highly recommended for children who do not always support their inside rein
- Popular in the show ring employing two reins or split reins
- Pelham Roundings may be used offering a one rein option
- Polished stainless steel curb chain included
- Neat Neue Schule Pony Leather Curb Strap may be used(not included)
- All pony cheeks are scaled down in proportion with pony mouthpieces
- Ergonomically designed
- Promotes salivation, mouthing, acceptance and communication